Here’s a basic guide to increasing the longevity of the fabrics:
- Delicate hand wash or dry clean only.
- Wash separately in cold water.
- In order to maintain the brilliance of the color, add a handful of salt to the first rinse.
- To reduce the effect of discoloration turn your clothes inside out, especially dark colors.
- Do not soak in water for long.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or starch.
During the dyeing and printing processes, the fabric is repeatedly washed. This helps to ensure full dye penetration, removes any residual surface dye. This process ensures that there is no further shrinkage after stitching.
Press with a warm to hot iron while damp. If the item has dried, use a spray bottle to dampen the fabric. Always iron at medium temperature, inside out.